07 July 2005

~ I AM that I AM ~I will not give MY GLORY unto another

Isa 42:8
I AM the LORD: that is My name: and My glory will I not give to another,
neither My praise to graven images.
NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER: for there is none other name under heaven given among men,
WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED Acts 4:10-12
Salvation can only be found be found in the name of Jesus Christ.
You CANNOT find salvation in the name of Allah.
You CANNOT find salvation in the name of the Pope.
You CANNOT find salvation in the name of Buddha.
You CANNOT find salvation in the name of a religion or a denomination.
You CANNOT find salvation in the name of an evangelist.
You can only find salvation in the person of Jesus Christ.
This is God’s plan.

... they shall not be ashamed that wait for ME.

Isa 49:23

Glory to His Name!

No comments: