19 September 2005

The Sacrifices of GOD

Psalm 51: 17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, O God,
Thou wilt not despise.
**********
Though David had fallen, the Lord lifted him up. He was now more fully in harmony with God and in sympathy with his fellow men than before he fell. In the joy of his release he sang:
"I acknowledged my sin unto Thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; And Thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin
. . . .Thou art my hiding place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance." Psalm 32:5-7.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A real creative blog. Don't stop now. Maybe you can tell me how to improve my blog about obesity plastic surgery:-)