01 September 2005

Thanksgiving for Deliverance from Death

Psalms 116 1 I love the LORD, because He hath heard my voice and my supplications. 2 Because He hath inclined His ear unto me,
therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live.
3 The sorrows of death compassed me,
and the pains of hell gat hold upon me:
I found trouble and sorrow. 4 Then called I upon the name of the LORD;
O LORD, I beseech Thee, deliver my soul. 5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea,
our God is merciful. 6 The LORD preserveth the simple:
I was brought low, and He helped me. 7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul;
for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. 8 For Thou hast delivered my soul from death,
mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. 9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. 10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: 2 Cor. 4.13
I was greatly afflicted: 12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all His benefits toward me? http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-psalm-116.htm GTHN!

No comments: