31 October 2006

Safety

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, Thou wilt revive me: Thou shalt stretch forth Thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and Thy right hand shall save me. Psalm 138:7 RNJKV Psalms 23 23:1 YHWH is my shepherd; I shall not want. 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. 23:3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff They comfort me. 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of YHWH for ever. Psalm 24 24:1 The earth is YHWH's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. 24:2 For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of YHWH? or who shall stand in His holy place? 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. 24:5 He shall receive the blessing from YHWH, and righteousness from the Elohim of his salvation.

No comments: