16 November 2006

Truth

Psalm 119: 9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to Thy word. 59 I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto Thy testimonies. 73 Thy hands have made me and fashioned me:
give me understanding, that I may learn Thy commandments.
89 For ever, O YHWH, Thy word is settled in heaven.
92 Unless Thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction. 97 O how love I Thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield:
I hope in Thy word. 133 Order my steps in Thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. 160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of Thy righteous judgments endureth for ever 165 Great peace have they which love Thy law: and nothing shall offend them. http://www.eliyah.com/Scripture/

No comments: