20 December 2006

Hope

" Preserve me, O El: for in Thee do I put my trust. ********************************************************** 2 O my soul, thou hast said unto YHWH, Thou art YHWH: my virtue is not without Thee; 3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight. 4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another elohim: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips. 5 YHWH is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou maintainest my lot. 6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. 7 I will bless YHWH, Who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. 8 I have set YHWH always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ********************************************************** 9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. ********************************************************** 10 For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption. 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore ". ********************************************************** Psalm 16 RNKJV

No comments: