05 December 2006

Prayer

********************************************************** " Give ear to my words, O YHWH, consider my meditation. ********************************************************** 2Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my Elohim: for unto Thee will I pray. 3My voice shalt Thou hear in the morning, O YHWH; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto Thee, and will look up. ********************************************************** 4For Thou art not an El that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with Thee. 5The foolish shall not stand in Thy sight: Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 6Thou shalt destroy them that speak falsehood: YHWH will abhor the bloody and deceitful man. 7But as for me, I will come into Thy house in the multitude of Thy mercy: and in Thy fear will I worship toward Thy holy temple. 8Lead me, O YHWH, in Thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make Thy way straight before my face. 9For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue. 10 Destroy Thou them, O Elohim; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against Thee. ********************************************************** 11 But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee. 12 For Thou, YHWH, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt Thou compass him as with a shield. ". ********************************************************** Psalm 5 RNKJV

No comments: