30 December 2006

David's Elohim

********************************************************** " YHWH, I will love Thee, O YAHWEH, my Strength. 2 YAHWEH is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my El, my Strength, in Whom I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my salvation, and my High Tower. 3 I will call upon YAHWEH, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of destruction made me afraid. 5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. 6 In my distress I called upon YAHWEH, and cried unto my Elohim: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears. ********************************************************** 46 YAHWEH liveth; and blessed be my Rock; and let the Elohim of my salvation be exalted. 47 It is El that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. 48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, Thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: Thou hast delivered me from the violent man. 49 Therefore will I give thanks unto Thee, O YAHWEH, among the heathen, and sing praises unto Thy name. ********************************************************** 50 Great deliverance giveth He to His king; and sheweth mercy to His anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore ". ********************************************************** Psalm: 18 RNKJV

No comments: